Stainless steel domestic hot water tank for hygienic domestic hot water heating. Dual heat exchanger coil for solar heating applications in conjunction with solar collectors and a heating boiler.
Capacity: 79 and 119 USG - 300 and 450 liters
For the Vitocell 300-B the heat from solar collectors is transferred to the water via the lower heat exchanger coil. The upper heat exchanger coil accommodates reheating by the heating boiler.
The narrow, cone-shaped heat exchanger coils and their design provide maximum energy transfer in connection with Viessmann solar collectors.
The benefits at a glance:
- Long service life due to corrosion-resistant hot water tank and heat exchanger coil construction of high-alloy SA240-316Ti stainless steel.
- No sacrificial anode required for additional corrosion protection; therefore no anode replacement costs.
- Heating of the entire water content by a heat exchanger coil extending to the tank bottom.
- Reliable hot water comfort due to fast, even heating with large-diameter 1"/25 mm non-finned heat exchanger coil.
- Minimal standby losses through highly effective foamed-in-place or wrap-around HCFC-free insulation.
- Two thermometers to show the domestic hot water temperature at the top of the tank and at midpoint.