Industry-leading rotary combustion wood-fired boiler, 512 to 1843 MBH.
For wood fuels with max. water content of 35%
With its patented rotary combustion chamber design, the Pyrot boiler features the industry's most advanced combustion technology. A feed auger continuously moves the wood fuel onto a moving grate, where gasification of the fuel (under precisely controlled primary air) takes place. The combustible gases (syngas) then rise into the rotary combustion chamber, where, through spin impulses of the rotation blower, the gases blend with precisely controlled secondary air, resulting in a complete combustion.
Clean-burning and efficient
Equivalent in quality to modern gas combustion, the advanced combustion process of the Pyrot also keeps emission levels of CO (<10 ppm), NOx (<75 ppm) and dust particles (<0.06 lb/ MMBtu) to a minimum. Plus, unlike oil or gas, wood is a CO2-neutral, renewable form of energy. Used with our digital, modulating-output control, the Pyrot boiler achieves an efficiency of 85%.
The Pyrot is available as a fully containerized package for applications where housing for the boiler is not available or onsite construction costs must be kept to a minimum. This pre-packaged solution includes the boiler pre-installed in a specialized shipping container and all peripheral equipment. Customized containerized packages are available to suit your individual needs.
The benefits at a glance:
- High efficiency with advanced combustion technology, triple-pass heat exchanger and modulating output control (turndown ratio 4:1).
- Maximum heat transfer with triple-pass heat exchanger design.
- High efficiency and ultra-low emissions with precisely controlled primary and secondary air.
- Automatic ignition device limits idling and saves fuel.
- Low maintenance with fully-automatic deashing, optional pneumatic cleaning system and flue gas deduster.
- Advanced safety equipment ensures safe and reliable operation.
- Custom design of your system by our team of experts.
- Available as convenient containerized package.