The Vitosol 200-F flat plate solar collector is attractive not only for its low investment cost but also for the energy it saves. With the new high efficiency Sol-Titan coating solar energy harvest is now even more efficient. Durable, corrosion resistant construction using materials such as powder coated aluminum, copper and stainless steel, as well as 3.2 mm special low-iron solar glass ensure a long service life and maintain high efficiency for years to come.
The benefits at a glance:
- Optimized collection of solar energy thanks to highly efficient Sol-Titan coating.
- Collector surface area: 25 sq.ft/2.3 sq.m. Two versions available for horizontal (SH2) or vertical (SV2) installation.
- High efficiency through selectively coated absorber, integrated piping and extremely effective thermal insulation.
- Flexible connection pipes facilitate short installation times. Up to 12 collectors can be quickly installed in series using a convenient plug-in system.
- Durable, corrosion resistant construction using materials such as powder coated aluminum, copper and stainless steel, as well as 3.2 mm special low-iron solar glass and non-degrading thermal insulation.
- Universal application: on flat and sloped roofs, on top of roof coverings, or for freestanding installations.
- Quality tested at SPF Institut, Rapperswil, Switzerland. Meets the requirements of the German “Blue Angel” certificate of environmental excellence.
- A fully integrated solar system package available:
- Vitosol 200-F flat plate solar collectors
- Vitocell 100 or 300 hot water storage tank
- Solar-Divicon pump station
- Vitosolic control unit
- Solar expansion tank, Tyfocor solar fill
- System fill manifold