Comfort, convenience and reliability in one economical package
For the Vitocell 100-B the heat from solar collectors is transferred to the water via the lower heat exchanger coil. The upper heat exchanger coil accommodates reheating by the heating boiler.
The benefits at a glance
- Corrosion-resistant tank with Ceraprotect enamel coating ensures a long service life. Additional cathode protection is provided by a magnesium anode.
- The entire water content is heated by a coiled 1"/25 mm diameter steel heat exchanger surface which extends to the bottom of the tank.
- Large heat exchanger surfaces allow fast and even heating of the entire water content, guaranteeing a high level of domestic hot water comfort.
- Increased energy savings thanks to highly effective, foamed-in-place HCFC-free insulation keeping standby losses at a minimum.
- Two thermometers to show the domestic hot water temperature at the top of the tank and at midpoint.
The Vitocell 100 series of domestic hot water tanks has been discontinued in Canada. If you are looking to purchase a new hot water tank, please consider the Vitocell 300 series.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.