Efficient. Durable. Reliable.
The Vitorond 200 boiler is a reliable, durable and efficient commercial heating solution. The boiler's sectional, triple-pass design, combined with a special Eutectoplex heat exchanger surface ensures easy installation, economical energy consumption, high operational reliability and a long service life.
The bottom line: fast investment recovery through maximum savings in fuel and maintenance costs.
The benefits at a glance
- Efficient and reliable operation. Modulated boiler water temperatures help conserve energy by closely matching system output to actual demand. Viessmann system controls ensure consistent, maximum system efficiency. Combustion efficiency: 85% for gas and 88% for oil.
- Problem-free transport into difficult-to-access boiler rooms thanks to sectional construction and low weight. The Fastfix system facilitates a quick and easy installation.
- Low environmental impact thanks to low-emission combustion achieved by the boiler's triple-pass design.
- Problem-free cleaning access facilitated by a hinged left- or right-swing combustion chamber door providing easy access to all three flue gas passageways from the front of the boiler, reducing side clearance.
- Comprehensive standard equipment saves valuable time in installation and sourcing of product. The supply and return header system is pre-built for left or right connections and positions components properly.
- Consistent and reliable DHW supply through integration with Viessmann indirect-fired stainless steel domestic hot water tanks.
- Boilers, controls, domestic hot water tanks, and heating system components are design-matched to work together. All components are compatible and are therefore quickly and easily installed.
- Standardized LON-BUS enables easy communication with building management systems.
- Maximum quality assurance. All components bearing the Viessmann name are designed and manufactured at company-owned production facilities.
Built to last
The cast iron sections of the Vitorond 200 consist of a homogeneous, special gray cast iron. The resulting uniform heat transfer eliminates stress fractures. The material, shape and geometry of the sections, combined with production methods at the factory, eliminate any inherent stresses.
These factors combine to achieve the utmost in product reliability and serve to minimize repair bills and overall lifecycle cost.
Where can I buy a Vitorond 200?
To get a quote for a new Vitorond 200 boiler system, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative near you. You can find a Sales Representative in your area via our Sales Network.
For design questions and further technical information, you may also contact the commercial project team at our head office:
Viessmann Manufacturing Company Inc.
750 McMurray Road
Waterloo, ON N2V 2G5
Tel. 800-387-7373 (Toll-free)
Vitorond 200, VD2A Series
Vitorond 200, VD2 Series
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.