High-performance vacuum tube solar collectors
The new Vitosol 200-T, SPE vacuum tube solar collector offers high performance and quality construction at an attractive price. Available in 9- and 18-tube versions, it is ideal for domestic hot water/supplementary space heating in applications ranging from residential homes to large commercial and industrial systems.
The benefits at a glance
- Highly efficient heat pipe vacuum tube collector offering high operational reliability at an attractive price.
- Optimized tube spacing prevents shading; tubes can be rotated up to 45° for optimum alignment with the sun to maximize energy utilization.
- Highly selective coating on absorber surfaces; with vacuum tubes, absorbers are not susceptible to contamination over time.
- Efficient heat transfer through fully encapsulated condensers; highly effective thermal insulation minimizes heat loss through header casing.
- Universal application
- large 4-in. diameter tubes optimized for installation on flat roofs and large arrays
- unique heat pipe design operates effectively with any tube slope greater than 3°
- vertical or horizontal installation, on sloped roofs, or flat roofs with angled frames or laid flat
- connect up to 215 sq. ft. / 20 sq. m (collector absorber area) in a single array (108 tubes)
- compatible with any DHW heating system
- residential, commercial or industrial systems
- Easy installation using Viessmann quick assembly and connection systems; dry connection allows tube fitting and replacement while system is fully charged and operational.
- Maximum system performance and reliability with a full range of solar system components designed to integrate seamlessly.
Where can I buy a Vitosol 200-T?
To get a quote for a new Vitosol 200-T collector including system installation, please contact a licensed professional heating contractor near you. You can find a contractor in your area using our Contractor Locator.
Viessmann products are available from Viessmann authorized stocking wholesalers across Canada. If you need help finding a local wholesaler, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.
Vitosol 200-T, SP2A
Vacuum tube solar collectors. Absorber surface area: 13.6 to 32.6 ft² - 1.26 to 3.03 m². For residential and commercial applications. Special 10-tube balcony version available for installation on balcony railings or walls.
Economy series flat plate solar collectors with switching ThermProtect absorber layer, available in vertical and horizontal configurations. Absorber area: 25 ft² - 2.3 m². For residential and commercial applications.
Premium series flat plate solar collectors with switching ThermProtect absorber layer, available in vertical and horizontal configurations. Absorber area: 25 ft² - 2.3 m². For residential and commercial applications.