What gets you out of bed in the morning and keeps you motivated throughout the day? What do you spend your most valuable asset – time – doing? If these questions are important to you, then apply for a position with Viessmann, the next-generation family business. More than 12,000 employees in 74 countries develop climate and energy solutions for customers around the world. This is where classic manufacturing and new startups combine to deliver innovation. At Viessmann, you can help to shape the living spaces for generations to come. Sound interesting? Then get in touch today.
This position located in Waterloo, Ontario will develop, implement and maintain an inbound marketing strategy and optimize existing and new digital assets to increase brand awareness, generate leads, increase sales, and grow market share.
- Segment traditional target audience (mechanical contractors) into typical "buyer personas" based on their unique pain points and motivational drivers
- Analyze, segment and develop buyer personas for the end user market
- Re-align key messaging and develop content that targets each individual buyer persona
- Employ a range of techniques to drive online traffic to the company website, including SEO, Google Adwords, eBlasts, digital display advertising, retargeting, email marketing, social media, etc.
- Drive engagement and conversion via the promotion of valuable, educational and targeted content, such as articles, guides, FAQ's, white papers, videos, calculators, blog posts, etc.
- Nurture leads along the sales cycle via compelling offers, calls-to-action, landing pages, heating system assessments, Contractor Locator, etc.
- Implement lead capture, scoring and management system in order to deliver better-quality leads to sales network
- Research and explore CRM options
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as applicable
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Who we're looking for:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related area
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar marketing role
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Effective communication skills with all levels in the organization, including internal and external clients
- Proven knowledge in the use of desktop publishing software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Prior experience budgeting and managing a budget
- Previous experience with digital media, business-to-business marketing or a similar role with a manufacturer would be considered an asset
All interested candidates can forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.