Commercial Projects Coordinator
Career opportunity at Viessmann
Our mission is to become the world's leading digital player in the residential, commercial and industrial heating and cooling space. Our group's foundation as a 100% family business was laid out in 1917. Innovation is the key growth driver of our business. Become part of the Viessmann family, with 11,600 colleagues in 74 countries. Let's push past our current revenues of US$ 2.5bn by developing customer centric solutions for our strategic growth market in North America!
About the position:
To provide support to the sales network in Canada for all commercial products, including Biomass and controls systems, and provide ongoing customer support in pre-sale projects including technical and engineering support for design and application.
- Receiving and processing technical commercial inquiries from various clients, eg. engineers, wholesale representatives, internal and external sales representatives
- Creating and providing specifications for quotations
- Analyzing engineering specification
- Preparation and submittal of drawings for customers
- Analyzing drawings and providing sound feedback and suggestions to customers
- Creating, programing and maintaining Excel/Google spreadsheet for technical support files and tracking
- Review of purchase orders for accuracy and completeness
- Providing assistance with technical documentation preparation
- Building effective working relationships with external sales partners, engineering project teams, contractors and various other stakeholders.
Who we're looking for:
- Proficient working knowledge of AutoCAD 2/3D drafting software
- Proficient in Google Chrome, Excel and PowerPoint
- A minimum of 5 years experience in heating/cooling commercial industry
- Alternatively, a degree as Certified Engineering Technologist (CET) or process technology and experience with hydronic heating systems including a minimum of 3 years working with or supporting projects commercial HVAC
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective work relationships with multi-discipline teams through recognizing and evaluating issues and problems, and formulating solutions accordingly
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities; well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Motivation and ability to take initiative with high level of commitment, attention to details and customer centricity mindset
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also as part of a team
- Working knowledge of programming commercial/industrial controls and heating systems, and fluency in French language are considered assets.
- A challenging position with responsibility and a strong development perspective
- Flex time to adapt work to your personal needs
- Our open corporate culture is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoyment of work and flat hierarchies
- An international, dedicated and highly motivated team
- Cutting edge IT environment with G-Suite: Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, Hangouts, etc.
Up for a challenge?
You are welcome to send your application to JagG@viessmann.com