The Viessmann Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of heating and renewable energy systems. Family-owned since 1917, Viessmann has set standards and continues to do so with innovative heating solutions that provide ultimate comfort, conserve energy and keep environmental impact to a minimum. The group today employs over 12,000 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approx. 2.25 billion Euro. 22 production companies in 11 countries, sales & distribution facilities in Germany and 74 other countries, and 120 sales offices worldwide provide customer proximity and a strong global presence.
This position located in Waterloo, Ontario provides support to sales network in Canada for all commercial renewable energy systems and Biomass products, and ongoing customer support in pre-sale phase of projects including technical and engineering support for design and application.
- Managing technical commercial inquiries from various clients, eg. engineers, wholesale representatives, internal and external sales representatives, etc.;
- Creation and review of quotations; providing specification and interpretation of tender documents;
- Preparation of shop drawings and submittal information for customers;
- Analyzing drawings and providing sound feedback and suggestions to customers;
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheet for technical support files and tracking;
- Review of purchase orders equipment lists for accuracy and completeness;
- Providing assistance with technical documentation preparation;
- Supporting and attending trade shows and customer events as required;
- Building effective working relationships with external sales partners, engineering project teams, contractors and various other stakeholders;
Who we're looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in heating/cooling commercial industry
- Alternatively, a degree as Certified Engineering Technologist (CET) or process technology, combined with experience in hydronic heating systems or supporting projects in commercial HVAC
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD 2D & 3D drafting software and Excel programming skills
- Working knowledge of programing commercial/industrial controls and heating systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective work relationships with multi-discipline teams through recognizing and evaluating issues and problems, and formulating solutions accordingly
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities; well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Motivation and ability to take initiative with high level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a team
- Fluent spoken and written French is an asset
All interested candidates can forward their resume to: JagG@viessmann.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.