The Viessmann Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of heating and renewable energy systems. Family-owned since 1917, Viessmann has set standards and continues to do so with innovative heating solutions that provide ultimate comfort, conserve energy and keep environmental impact to a minimum. The group today employs over 12,000 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approx. 2.25 billion Euro. 22 production companies in 11 countries, sales & distribution facilities in Germany and 74 other countries, and 120 sales offices worldwide provide customer proximity and a strong global presence.
This position will provide technical field service and start-up procedures for all Viessmann oil- and gas-fired heating boilers including their respective controls. The service is provided over the telephone, on-site of product installation, or utilizing other technical means of communications.
- Provide service for Viessmann commercial and residential boilers, burners, controls, indirect fired water heaters, air-handling units
- Coordinate and perform commercial burner/control start-ups in the field
- Investigate system failures or malfunctions to determine most efficient manner for repairs; evaluate warranty duration and impact on the service
- Assist in repair protocol and procedures; maintain accurate service records and release of service parts and ensuring billing accuracy
- Communication with product engineering on a regular basis for product service issues
- Travel to required service sites within North America
- Assisting in system training for new systems buyers when required
- Guide and consult field mechanics, contractors, and end users
- Participate in telephone support outside of normal business hours including week-ends and holidays, when required
- Valid OBT1 or OBT2 (Oil Burner Technician certificate), and G1 or G2 (Gas ticket).
- At least 3-5 years of experience with relevant boilers installation, commissioning and servicing.
- Other HVAC experience including hydronic heating systems and air conditioning would be an asset.
Skills and competencies:
- Analytical thinking, inspection and diagnostic focused, problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and demonstrate positive thinking behaviour
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and the ability to interact with customers, and team-members in a professional manner
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Basic computer skills, working knowledge Microsoft or Google environment
- Able to travel internationally, and to work flexible and/or additional hours when required
- A valid drivers licence, and a clean driving record are required
All interested candidates can forward their resume to: JagG@viessmann.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.