Customer Service & Technical Support – Open Position
Career opportunity at Viessmann Canada
This role will provide professional, effective and efficient customer technical support for all Viessmann products.
- Provide customer service / technical support for Viessmann commercial and residential boilers, burners, controls, components, indirect fired water heaters, air-handling units and heat pumps.
- Internal and external customer service / technical support is provided through responding to calls through the call center, responding to field questions in technical chat rooms.
- Use available systems and technology to guide and assist contractors with knowledge-based troubleshooting, advising and resolving field issues.
- Assist in repair protocol and procedures including accurate service records and reports.
- Coordinate service parts release and maintain service parts inventory as required.
- Communicate with Product Engineering on a regular basis to report product service issues.
- When required, participate in telephone and field support outside of normal business hours including weekends and holidays.
- Assist in the development and delivery of seminars, webinars, hands-on product training, short technical videos and workshops for internal and external customers.
- Assist in hosting client groups for meals, tours, etc. within or outside of normal business hours.
- Additional tasks and functions may be required.
Skills and competencies:
- Previous experience with HVAC systems analysis preferred
- Graduate of a Technical College or University with a focus on mechanical or electrical engineering technology preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to work and promote teamwork.
- Competent computer skills, strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Office applications and/or Google applications.
- Accurately document and provide written reports of all technical calls.
- Analytical thinking, inspection and diagnostic focused problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with customers and team-members in a professional manner.
- Able to work independently, personable, and enjoys interacting with people.
- Possess good presentation skills and be comfortable speaking in front of audiences in an interactive environment.
NOTE: This is a great opportunity for a new grad, the individual willing to learn and grow their career.
All interested candidates can forward their resume to: JagG@viessmann.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.