An affordable heating solution with proven quality and performance
The benefits at a glance
- Maximum heat extraction and efficiency thanks to the triple-pass heat exchanger.
- Long service life and maximum reliability with extremely durable cast iron heat exchanger.
- Clean and efficient combustion thanks to the stainless steel combustion chamber insert.
- Quiet combustion with Beckett or Riello burner.
- For greater efficiency and comfort, modulate the boiler water temperature with a Vitotronic control.
- Eliminate the need for a chimney and combustion air supply opening with the direct vent option (VR1 models 22 to 33 and 91 to 140).
- Low maintenance cost with service-friendly burner and easy-to-clean flue gas passageways.
Efficient by design
The Vitorond 100, with its triple-pass heat exchanger, is designed to achieve a high level of efficiency while providing exceptional comfort. Unlike single-pass boilers, the Vitorond 100 guides flue gasses through the heat exchanger three times, allowing the greatest amount of heat extraction to be achieved. This design significantly increases the efficiency of the boiler and results in excellent fuel utilization, reducing emissions and your heating cost.
Control your comfort
Select an easy-to-use room thermostat or, for greater control and additional energy savings, choose a Vitotronic system control. Unlike conventional boilers, which operate at a consistently high boiler water temperature, the Vitorond 100 with Vitotronic control adjusts the boiler water to outdoor temperatures, boosting efficiency while keeping your home comfortable at all times.
Where can I buy a Vitorond 100?
To get a quote for a new Vitorond 100 boiler including system installation, please contact a licensed professional heating contractor near you. You can find a contractor in your area using our Contractor Locator.
Viessmann products are available from Viessmann authorized stocking wholesalers across Canada. If you need help finding a local wholesaler, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.