Tips for choosing a home heating contractor
Your home's heating system is a significant investment, and selecting the right contractor is key to ensuring your family's comfort and safety for many years to come. Before hiring a contractor, we advise you consider the following:
- Is the contractor a licensed professional heating contractor who is recognized and certified by local authorities to install oil- and/or gas-fired appliances?
- Is the contractor insured and bonded?
- Has the contractor attended Viessmann technical training seminars?
- Can the contractor provide a detailed estimate in writing for the project and a timeline for completion?
- Can the contractor provide client references? We suggest you follow up with these references.