Efficient and reliable home heating solutions
Comprehensive residential product range from Viessmann
Viessmann offers tailor-made system solutions for all energy sources for use in residential homes. Our comprehensive range includes high-efficiency oil and gas-fired boilers, electric boilers, controls, domestic hot water tanks, solar systems, design-matched system components, and more. In doing so, we use a wide variety of energy sources, including the sun, electricity, oil and gas.
With innovative heating technology from Viessmann, you can:
✔️ Save up to 30% on heating costs
✔️ Reduce CO₂ emissions and help protect the climate and the environment
✔️ Control your heating system over the internet with our mobile apps
✔️ Rely on your heating system for the long term
Solar thermal heating – the perfect addition
With an extensive solar thermal program, we have a solution that's right for you. By integrating a high-performance solar thermal system, solar energy is used to heat or preheat your home's domestic hot water (DHW), and in some cases, supplement your space heating. You can offset your DHW heating costs by as much as 60% and reduce your CO₂ emissions by up to one ton per year.
Which residential heating system is the right one for you?
There are many heating systems available, each with its own benefits depending on your specific application. The right system for you depends on your individual situation, the heating output required for your building, available fuel sources, and other unique requirements you may have.
You can use the guidelines below to help find out which heating system is right for you.
Gas condensing technology
Home heating systems using natural gas might be the right choice for you if:
- You already have a gas connection, or gas is available on your street.
- You're looking for a system that is extremely efficient and clean burning.
- You want a heating system with an excellent price-performance ratio.
- You know that proven gas reserves will last at least 70 years, and that gas condensing technology has a future with biogas.
Oil heating technology
Residential heating systems run on oil might be suitable for you if:
- You have an oil tank, or space for a new one.
- You may have already heated with oil.
- You want a heating system with a good price-performance ratio.
- You know that proven oil reserves will last at least 40 years, and that oil heating technology has a future with biofuels.
Solar thermal technology
Residential solar heating systems could be the right choice for you if:
- You live in a house with an unshaded roof area to the south, west, or east.
- You want to use free energy from the sun to heat your domestic hot water or pool, or to supplement your space heating. For a single-family home, solar energy typically covers up to 60% of the energy needed to heat domestic hot water.
- You're looking for a renewable energy system that uses the cleanest, most abundant and easily accessible form of energy on earth.