Reliable domestic hot water – all day long!
Vitotrans 300 is a packaged high-performance, high-output domestic hot water (DHW) heater, designed for commercial applications requiring high volumes of DHW, such as resorts, recreation and hospitality complexes, and hospitals. Vitotrans 300 works in conjunction with a heating boiler and employs a plate heat exchanger to quickly and efficiently heat the required domestic hot water – no more need for multiple DHW tanks.
Guaranteed on-demand hot water – all day long
Used as an extension to any hot water heating system, the on-demand design of the Vitotrans 300 provides a consistent flow rate all day long for systems with varying load requirements. It accurately provides 5 to 180 GPM of DHW when combined with a DHW buffer tank.
The unit's on-demand design avoids lengthy DHW storage, thereby eliminating the risk of legionella and limiting the build-up of bacteria. A selectable sanitation function also allows customization of temperatures and times of operation (buffer tank systems only).
The benefits at a glance
- Efficiency. Designed as an extension to the primary heating system, the Vitotrans 300 only requires a 30% increase of a building's overall BTU requirements to cover all DHW heating needs.
- Increased sustainability. Energy savings realized by eliminating the need for a dedicated boiler for DHW production.
- Decreased cost of installation. No need to install batteries of DHW storage tanks. No need for gas piping or wall venting penetrations.
- Ease of installation. Compact size of pre-assembled unit reduces required floor space. Easy access to all componentry and no gas piping or wall vent requirements allow for stress free installation.
- Easy system integration. Bacnet IP communication for easy integration into BAS/BMS systems.
- Maximum life expectancy. As a result of its burnerless design, sediment buildup and thermal stress are reduced, ensuring minimal maintenance and prolonged service life.
- Flexibility. Accommodates a wide range of system applications and flow rates, from 5 to 180 GPM.
Where can I buy Vitotrans 300?
To get a quote for a new Vitotrans 300 DHW unit, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative near you. You can find a Sales Representative in your area via our Sales Network.
For design questions and further technical information, you may also contact the commercial project team at our head office:
Viessmann Manufacturing Company Inc.
750 McMurray Road
Waterloo, ON N2V 2G5
Tel. 800-387-7373 (Toll-free)
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.