Solar domestic hot water heating as a complete pack
Efficient use of the sun's energy made easy and affordable with the Solar Pack for domestic hot water.
The Vitosol DHW Solar Pack includes:
- Two (2) Vitosol 200-F flat plate collectors (4.02 m² total area)
- Vitocell 100-W dual coil solar hot water tank (250L)
- Factory-mounted Solar-Divicon pumping-control station
- Sloped roof mounting hardware
- Tank mounted solar expansion vessel
- All required system components
The benefits at a glance
- Energy savings and environmental protection by heating DHW with solar energy.
- Attractively priced at 40% less than previous solar packages.
- Simplified planning and ordering with pre-fabricated matching components.
- Perfectly sized for efficient DHW heating in residential applications for new construction or retrofit.
- Easy and quick installation – flush and fill ports, air-vent, shut-off and check valves, 3 speed solar pump, as well as a solar control are integrated into the pre-assembled Solar-Divicon. Quick and secure collector fitting installation without the need for tools (plug-in system). Factory-wired solar pump, control and sensors.
- "No-solder" solar loop when using Viessmann flexible pre-insulated solar piping system.
- High performance flat plate collectors with highly-efficient selectively-coated aluminum absorber.
- Fully equipped dual mode steel DHW tank with pre-mounted Solar Divicon for fast and easy connection to both the solar thermal system and the boiler.
- DHW tank protected from corrosion with Ceraprotect enamelling and magnesium anode for long reliable system life.
Where can I buy a Vitosol DHW Solar Pack?
To get a quote for a new Vitosol DHW Solar Pack including system installation, please contact a licensed professional heating contractor near you. You can find a contractor in your area using our Contractor Locator.
Viessmann products are available from Viessmann authorized stocking wholesalers across Canada. If you need help finding a local wholesaler, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.
Economy series flat plate solar collectors with switching ThermProtect absorber layer, available in vertical and horizontal configurations. Absorber area: 25 ft² - 2.3 m². For residential and commercial applications.
Premium series flat plate solar collectors with switching ThermProtect absorber layer, available in vertical and horizontal configurations. Absorber area: 25 ft² - 2.3 m². For residential and commercial applications.
Vitosol 200-T, SPE
Vacuum tube solar collectors. Absorber surface area: 17.6 and 35.1 ft² - 1.63 and 3.26 m². For residential and commercial applications.