Technical Training Specialist
Career opportunity at Viessmann
Our mission is to become the world's leading digital player in the residential, commercial and industrial heating and cooling space. Our group's foundation as a 100% family business was laid out in 1917. Innovation is the key growth driver of our business. Become part of the Viessmann family, with 11,600 colleagues in 74 countries. Let's push past our current revenues of US$ 2.5bn by developing customer centric solutions for our strategic growth market in North America!
About the position:
- Ongoing development and creation of training material and content.
- Developing solid knowledge of current and future products for training purposes.
- Selecting best tools for training and transfer knowledge.
- Ongoing development and delivery of: webinars; product training workshops and seminars; in-house and field training sessions; short videos i.e. "how to".
- Obtaining feedback from participants and implementing suggestions for training and process improvements.
- Strong collaboration with engineering and marketing for content material and marketing strategy.
- Creation of high-quality content across multiple media platforms with proven experience in customer focused and user-friendly training and educational content.
- Planning milestones to creating and delivering content, this individual is responsible for all aspects of our digital education/product training presence.
- Participate in trade shows and other industry events as required.
- Maintain equipment and tools in the Academy classrooms and labs.
- Collaborate with other Academy colleagues both locally and internationally.
- Develop annual training schedules for seminars and webinars in cooperation with the national sales team.
- Preparation and implementation of National Sales meetings.
Who we're looking for:
- Secondary school diploma in HVACR or similar. Completion of an acceptable training program in electronics technology/HVAC or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience in the HVACR industry.
- A high degree of technical knowledge concerning the production and delivery of digital training content would be highly beneficial.
- Ability to develop training material using PowerPoint, Google Slides, other applicable software tools and multimedia equipment.
- Experience in the development, modification and planning of training material, delivery methods and assessment tools.
- An effective presenter/instructor in a variety of settings who can deliver content to a diverse audience.
- Personable and able to think on the fly, enjoys interacting with people whenever the opportunity exists. Brings energy and enthusiasm to the finished content.
- Is customer centric. The candidate will be a client champion - always looking for ways to enhance and wow our customers with the best content. Works with the customer in mind and builds effective relationships with our client group.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage processes and workflows to deliver and publish high quality content.
- The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and creative digital content specialist who will contribute to our growing need for: videos, webinars, and published content. In addition, this individual will be an action-oriented team player with a strong sense of urgency and drive to deliver the content our clients are expecting.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a non-technical manner.
- The position requires flexible working hours with ability to travel, participate at events that might be held outside regular working hours; and ability to multitask and stay organized.
- Knowledge of hydronic heating systems, components and design parameters is considered an asset.
- Willingness and ability to travel locally and internationally.
- A challenging position with responsibility, and a strong development and growth perspective
- Flex time to adapt work to your personal needs
- Our open corporate culture is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoyment of work and flat hierarchies
- An international, dedicated and highly motivated team
- Cutting edge IT environment with G-Suite: Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, Hangouts, etc.
Up for a challenge?
You are welcome to send your application to email@example.com