Smart Climate Solutions Architect
Our mission is to become the world's leading digital player in the residential, commercial and industrial heating and cooling space. Our group's foundation as a 100% family business was laid out in 1917. Innovation is the key growth driver of our business. Become part of the Viessmann family, with 12,000 colleagues in 74 countries. Let's push past our current revenues of US$ 2.5bn by developing customer centric products for our strategic growth market in North America!
About the job:
- You are the Smart Climate Solutions Architect of Viessmann's Engineering Center North America, collaborating with our App development and R&D teams in Europe and Asia.
- You are the bridge to product management, turning their vision into reality.
- You transform abstract market requirements based on customer needs and pain-points into a functional system specification with acceptance criteria.
- You develop and discuss concepts and solutions together with our European Engineering teams.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end functionality of our customer centric value-added services for the next generation product portfolio.
- You are an integral part of the product development team, responsible for field testing and consolidating market feedback to improve the customer experience.
- You analyze HVAC trends and derive recommendations for our future roadmap.
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in electronic engineering or mechanical engineering
- 3 years of experience in the HVAC industry of North America
- Solid knowledge of and natural interest in customer-centric Smart Home and other Digital Services
- Extraordinary communication skills to be able to explain complex matters to non-native English speakers
- Structured approach with a focus on getting results efficiently
- Fluency in English required, German would be a great asset
- A challenging position with responsibility, and a strong development and growth perspective
- Flex time to adapt work to your personal needs
- Our open corporate culture is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoyment of work and flat hierarchies
- An international, dedicated and highly motivated team
- Cutting edge IT environment with G-Suite: Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, Hangouts, etc.
Up for a challenge?
You are welcome to send your application either in German or in English!