Climate Solutions Architect – Heat Pumps
Our mission is to become the world's leading digital player in the residential, commercial and industrial heating and cooling space. Our group's foundation as a 100% family business was laid out in 1917. Innovation is the key growth driver of our business. Become part of the Viessmann family, with 12,000 colleagues in 74 countries. Let's push past our current revenues of US$ 2.5bn by developing customer centric products for our strategic growth market in North America!
About the job:
- You are the Climate Solutions Architect – Heat Pumps of Viessmann's Engineering Center North America, collaborating with our R&D and manufacturing sites in Europe and Asia.
- You own the technical side of our product portfolio expansion with Heat Pumps.
- You challenge market requirements and technological feasibility with product management.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end functionality of the new product line, from small feature improvements to new remote diagnostic features or the launch of a complete new line.
- You decode and transform abstract North American requirements into technical concepts for our European product development teams.
- You analyze HVAC trends and derive recommendations for our future roadmap.
- You develop solutions to customize our current portfolio to maximize North American customer value.
- You design new products in close cooperation with our headquarters in Germany.
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in electronic engineering or mechanical engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the heat pump industry of North America
- In-depth understanding of relevant North American certification/standardization like ASME, AFUE, CRN, CRS, etc.
- Extraordinary communication skills to be able to explain complex matters to non-native English speakers
- Knowledge of competition, market trends, technology in the works
- Skills in project management and with relevant tools
- Ability to proactively track and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluency in English required, German would be a great asset
- A challenging position with responsibility, and a strong development and growth perspective
- Flex time to adapt work to your personal needs
- Our open corporate culture is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoyment of work and flat hierarchies
- An international, dedicated and highly motivated team
- Cutting edge IT environment with G-Suite: Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, Hangouts, etc.
Up for a challenge?
You are welcome to send your application either in German or in English!