Climate Solutions Requirements Manager
Our mission is to become the world's leading digital player in the residential, commercial and industrial heating and cooling space. Our group's foundation as a 100% family business was laid out in 1917. Innovation is the key growth driver of our business. Become part of the Viessmann family, with 12,000 colleagues in 74 countries. Let's push past our current revenues of US$ 2.5bn by developing customer centric products for our strategic growth market in North America!
About the job:
- You are the Climate Solutions Requirements Manager of Viessmann's Engineering Center North America, collaborating with our R&D and manufacturing sites in Europe and Asia.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end functionality of new developments from small hardware improvements to new remote diagnostic features or completely new heating system releases.
- You are the bridge to product management turning their vision into reality.
- You transform abstract market requirements based on customer needs and pain-points into a functional system specification with acceptance criteria.
- You are responsible for the holistic collection of all requirements and their traceability in our PLM software Polarion – you concisely capture what is required of the product.
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in electronic engineering or mechanical engineering
- 3 years of experience in the HVAC industry of North America
- Solid knowledge of life cycle and requirements management in addition to a theoretical understanding and practical experience in our PLM software Polarion
- Extraordinary communication skills to be able to explain complex matters to non-native English speakers
- Familiarity with sub-system requirements for product components, i.e., how a low-level change impacts higher-level requirements
- Structured approach with a focus on getting results efficiently
- Fluency in English required, German would be a great asset
- A challenging position with responsibility, and a strong development perspective
- Flex time to adapt work to your personal needs
- Our open corporate culture is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoyment of work and flat hierarchies
- An international, dedicated and highly motivated team
- Cutting edge IT environment with G-Suite: Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, Hangouts, etc.
Up for a challenge?
You are welcome to send your application either in German or in English!