Technical Support and Training Technician
What gets you out of bed in the morning and keeps you motivated throughout the day? What do you spend your most valuable asset – time – doing? If these questions are important to you, then apply for a position with Viessmann, the next-generation family business. More than 12,000 employees in 74 countries develop climate and energy solutions for customers around the world. This is where classic manufacturing and new startups combine to deliver innovation. At Viessmann, you can help to shape the living spaces for generations to come. Sound interesting? Then get in touch today.
This position located in Langley, BC provides technical support for all Viessmann products. This includes training, telephone and on-site support for internal and external customers.
- Provide service for Viessmann commercial and residential boilers, burners, controls, components, indirect fired water heaters, air-handling units and air conditioning
- Internal and external technical service support is provided through responding to field service calls (guide and assist contractors with knowledge-based troubleshooting), site visits or training
- Accurately document and provide written reports of all technical calls and site visits
- Coordinate and perform start-ups and training on site for commercial boiler/burner, control and associated Viessmann components
- Investigate system failures/malfunctions to determine if the reported issues are due to a manufacturer's defect or a field / installation issue
- Assist in repair protocol and procedures including accurate service records and reports
- Assist in the development and delivery of: seminars, webinars, hands-on product training, short technical videos and workshops for internal and external customers
- When required, participate in telephone and field support outside of normal business hours
Who we're looking for:
- Valid A-Ticket (Preferred) or B-Ticket (Gas Technician)
- A minimum of 3-5 years HVAC experience including burners, hydronic heating systems (boiler installation, commissioning and service) and air conditioning
- Building Management Systems (BAS), controls and automation systems experience
- A valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record are required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; competent computer skills
- Analytical thinking, inspection and diagnostic focused problem-solving skills
- The ability to travel within North America and internationally (valid passport required)
- Possess good presentation skills and be comfortable speaking in front of audiences in an interactive environment.
- Refrigeration & Air Condition Mechanic Certification would be an asset
- Oil Burner Technician Ticket is desired, however not required
- Familiarity with electrical background in troubleshooting, electrical schematics and electrical diagnostic tools would be an asset
- Experience in hosting Webinars would be an asset
All interested candidates can forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.