Vitocrossal 300 CA3 - Our most powerful gas condensing boiler
With its unique synthesis of proven Viessmann technology and innovative features, the Vitocrossal 300 CA3 takes a bold step forward while retaining the superior Viessmann quality you know and trust.
The boiler combines unparalleled flexibility with maximum efficiency, making it your ideal choice for a new installation or economical retrofit in multi-family, commercial or light industrial applications.
The benefits at a glance
- Low emissions and quiet operation from fully-modulating Viessmann pre-mix cylinder burners (up to 3)
- Total burner modulation turndown ratio of up to 15:1 precisely matches load per boiler
- The fully assembled boiler simplifies installation and commissioning
- Flexibility for venting through the sidewall or chimney applications and combustion air options of sealed combustion or room dependent
- Common venting up to four boilers
- Gas fuel flexibility NG/LP (Dual Fuel)
- Low inlet gas pressure capability as low as 4" w.c. (NG) for compatibility with a range of supply pressures
- Large water content extends burner run time and reduces cycling
- No dedicated boiler pump required due to extremely low water pressure drop through heat exchanger
- Vitotronic 300 GW6C can be used as a single boiler control or as a cascade primary/secondary control system
- Seamless integration with building management systems
Exceptional performance and reliability
The SA240 316Ti stainless steel Inox-Lamellar heat exchanger surface provides maximum heat extraction while maintaining a compact size. Its smooth, corrosion-resistant surfaces allow condensate to simply run off – a "self-cleaning" process that ensures continuous condensing efficiency, reduced maintenance costs and longevity.
Combined with our fully-modulating pre-mix cylinder burners, the Vitocrossal 300 CA3 achieves outstanding thermal efficiencies over 96% and delivers exceptional performance and reliability at an attractive price.
Where can I buy a Vitocrossal 300?
To get a quote for a new Vitocrossal 300 CA3 boiler system, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative near you. You can find a Sales Representative in your area via our Sales Network.
For design questions and further technical information, you may also contact the commercial project team at our head office:
Viessmann Manufacturing Company Inc.
750 McMurray Road
Waterloo, ON N2V 2G5
Tel. 800-387-7373 (Toll-free)
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.
Gas-fired condensing boiler with fully-modulating pre-mix cylinder burner. Rated input: 133 to 2245 MBH. For apartment buildings, commercial applications and district heating, new buildings and retrofits.
Vitodens 200-W Cascade Systems
Prefabricated multiple boiler system, with gas-fired condensing boilers. Rated input: 60 to 4240 MBH. For residential homes, apartment buildings and commercial applications, new buildings and retrofits.