Vitodens 100-W - The perfect mix of performance, quality and value
The benefits at a glance
- Vitodens 100-W, B1HA space heating boiler and Vitodens 100-W, B1KA combi boiler fits any home and budget with high performance at an attractive price.
- Outstanding efficiency of 95% A.F.U.E. on all models.
- Low-emission combustion with fully-modulating Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner for natural gas or propane.
- User-friendly backlit LCD touchscreen boiler control.
- Lasting performance with proven Viessmann stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger constructed to CSA B51 and ASME Section IV.
- Suitable for altitude levels of up to 10,000 ft. / 3,000 m.
- Easy installation and service with pipe connections located at the bottom and serviceable components accessible from the front.
- Extremely quiet operation; quieter than most refrigerators.
- Built-in on-demand domestic hot water (DHW) with Vitodens 100-W, B1KA Combi boiler.
Every home. Every budget.
With its outstanding design and price/performance ratio, the Vitodens 100-W is the perfect mix of performance and value. Its compact design, zero clearance to combustibles and extremely quiet operation make the Vitodens 100-W an ideal choice even in the smallest spaces. Plus, with a limited residential lifetime warranty, you can be sure your investment will deliver long-lasting, value year after year.
Reliable and consistent performance
Stainless steel is the best choice for long-term reliability. That’s why the Vitodens 100-W is equipped with a stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger and MatriX cylinder burner. Developed and manufactured by Viessmann, these high-quality stainless steel components maximize performance and reliability. Plus, the "self-cleaning" heat exchanger contributes to the boiler’s long service life and dependable performance.
Where can I buy a Vitodens 100-W?
To get a quote for a new Vitodens 100-W boiler including system installation, please contact a licensed professional heating contractor near you. You can find a contractor in your area using our Contractor Locator.
Viessmann products are available from Viessmann authorized stocking wholesalers across Canada. If you need help finding a local wholesaler, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.
Gas-fired wall-mounted condensing boiler with modulating stainless steel cylinder burner and Inox-Radial heat exchanger surface. Rated input: 12 to 530 MBH. For residential homes, apartment buildings and commercial applications, new buildings and retrofits.
Gas-fired condensing boiler with integrated stainless steel DHW storage tank (26 USG). Rated input: 12 to 125 MBH. For residential homes and apartment units, new buildings and retrofits.