Vitodens 100 - The perfect mix of performance, quality and value
The benefits at a glance
- Fits any home and budget with high performance at an attractive price.
- Exceeds Energy Star® efficiency requirements.
- Low-emission combustion with fully-modulating Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner for natural gas or propane.
- Versatile on-board Viessmann boiler control interfaces with most external controls; integrated OpenTherm® communication ability; energy-saving outdoor temperature sensor standard.
- Greater venting flexibility with vent length up to 200' and multiple venting options; new rigid and flexible PP(s) vent options.
- Suitable for altitude levels of up to 10,000 ft. / 3,000 m.
- Easy installation and service with pipe connections located at the bottom and serviceable components accessible from the front.
- Extremely quiet operation; quieter than most refrigerators.
- Easy expansion with CombiPLUS Kit for energy-saving, on-demand DHW.
The Vitodens 100 WB1B boiler series has been discontinued in Canada. If you are looking to purchase a new residential gas-fired boiler, please consider the Vitodens 100-W B1HA or B1KA series.
Reliable and consistent performance
Stainless steel is the best choice for long-term reliability. That’s why the Vitodens 100 is equipped with a stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger and MatriX cylinder burner. Developed and manufactured by Viessmann, these high-quality stainless steel components maximize performance and reliability. Plus, the “self-cleaning” heat exchanger contributes to the boiler’s long service life and dependable performance.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.
Gas-fired wall-mounted condensing boiler with modulating stainless steel cylinder burner and Inox-Radial heat exchanger surface. Rated input: 12 to 530 MBH. For residential homes, apartment buildings and commercial applications, new buildings and retrofits.
Gas-fired condensing boiler with integrated stainless steel DHW storage tank (26 USG). Rated input: 12 to 125 MBH. For residential homes and apartment units, new buildings and retrofits.