Vitodens 200 – Outstanding performance, reliability and comfort
The benefits at a glance
- Best value in its class with new industry-leading technology and the most standard features.
- Lasting performance with industry-leading Viessmann made SA240 316 Ti stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger constructed to CSA B51 and ASME Section IV.
- Low-emission combustion for environmentally-friendly operation.
- Intelligent Lambda Pro gas management system automatically adjusts to different gas qualities for optimum efficiency and performance.
- Modulation ratio up to 6.5:1 ensures extremely high efficiency.
- Multiple venting options and greater venting flexibility with vent length up to 180 ft.
- Compact, lightweight design and zero clearance to combustibles.
- Extremely quiet operation; quieter than most refrigerators.
Award winning control unit
The intuitive Viessmann-made Vitotronic 200, HO1B control manages the entire heating system and ensures economical performance and maximum comfort at all times. The user-friendly, menu-driven control is capable of displaying multi-line text and graphics on a backlit display. The high-contrast, monochrome display offers excellent readability under poor lighting conditions.
The outdoor reset function automatically adapts the boiler operating temperature to the changing outdoor temperature. This reduces fuel consumption up to 15%, giving you excellent returns year after year on a modest initial investment.
Reliable and consistent performance
Stainless steel is the best choice for long-term reliability. That’s why the Vitodens 200 is equipped with a stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger and MatriX cylinder burner. Developed and manufactured by Viessmann, these high-quality stainless steel components maximize performance and reliability. Plus, the “self-cleaning” heat exchanger contributes to the boiler’s long service life and dependable performance.
Where can I buy a Vitodens 200?
To get a quote for a new Vitodens 200-W boiler including system installation, please contact a licensed professional heating contractor near you. You can find a contractor in your area using our Contractor Locator.
Viessmann products are available from Viessmann authorized stocking wholesalers across Canada. If you need help finding a local wholesaler, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.
Gas-fired wall-mounted condensing boiler with modulating stainless steel cylinder burner and Inox-Radial heat exchanger surface. Rated input: 21 to 125 MBH. For residential homes and apartment units, new buildings and retrofits.
Gas-fired condensing boiler with integrated stainless steel DHW storage tank (26 USG). Rated input: 12 to 125 MBH. For residential homes and apartment units, new buildings and retrofits.