What gets you out of bed in the morning and keeps you motivated throughout the day? What do you spend your most valuable asset – time – doing? If these questions are important to you, then apply for a position with Viessmann, the next-generation family business. More than 12,000 employees in 74 countries develop climate and energy solutions for customers around the world. This is where classic manufacturing and new startups combine to deliver innovation. At Viessmann, you can help to shape the living spaces for generations to come. Sound interesting? Then get in touch today.
This position located in Waterloo, Ontario will work within multiple departments to accomplish timely and accurate results within the panel production area.
- Building of panels layout according to schematics, drawings, while using best practices for efficiencies and accuracy;
- Preparing wire harnesses and cables for production;
- Work in cooperation with the panel production team;
- Completing projects in a timely manner;
- Working within the guidelines of quality assurance, performing spot-checks and panel testing;
- Continually monitoring inventory levels and reporting shortages to the purchasing personnel;
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements and regulations, and ensuring work space is kept clean and tidy;
- Responsible for ensuring safe working environment and H&S compliance;
- Additional tasks as may be required during the course of the business year.
Who we're looking for:
- Post secondary education in Electrical Technician Diploma, or equivalent discipline;
- Prior experience in a similar environment building control panels;
- Ability to read electrical schematics and drawings and apply to equipment assembly;
- Ability to operate necessary hand and power tools;
- Ability to train others, self motivated, able to work independently and in a team, as well as collaboratively within cross-functional teams;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to details with an aptitude for troubleshooting and diagnostic capability;
- Basic computer knowledge of Google Suite;
- Prior experience in inventory management is an asset;
- Analytical thinking, focused and reliable in all aspects of handling assigned tasks;
- Organizational skills with demonstrated initiative and proactive approach to projects.
All interested candidates can forward their resume to: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.