Unparalleled flexibility and maximum efficiency
With its distinctive mix of proven Viessmann technology and innovative new features, the new Vitocrossal 200, CM2 takes a bold step forward while retaining the superior Viessmann quality you know and trust. The boiler combines unparalleled flexibility with maximum efficiency, making it your ideal choice for a new installation or economical retrofit in large residential or commercial applications.
The benefits at a glance
- Extremely low NOx emissions and quiet operation from new fully-modulating Viessmann pre-mix cylinder burner.
- Wide modulation range of 5:1 turndown ratio precisely matches load conditions.
- Pre-assembled burner simplifies installation and commissioning.
- Multiple venting possibilities with installed air intake kit for direct or chimney venting PP(s) or stainless steel up to 198 ft. of vent length.
- Common venting up to four boilers.*
- Gas fuel flexibility (NG/LPG/LNG) with simple electronic conversion.
- Low inlet gas pressure requirement (NG) as low as 4 inches of water column for compatibility with a range of supply pressures.
- Large water content extends burner run time and reduces cycling.
- No dedicated boiler pump required due to extremely low water pressure drop through heat exchanger - no low-loss header required.**
- Generous stainless steel heat transfer surface area for maximum heat extraction.
- Seamless integration with building management systems.
* In accordance with local codes and regulations of authorities having jurisdiction.
** Contact your Viessmann Representative for boiler pump and low-loss header requirements in multiple-boiler installations.
New Vitotronic 300, GW6B touchscreen control
Featuring a large 5" colour touchscreen display, with text and graphics for user-friendly operation, the Vitotronic 300 GW6B can be used as a stand-alone boiler control with outdoor reset capabilities, or as a primary/secondary control in a multi-boiler system (up to 8 boilers) – a separate cascade control is no longer required.
Where can I buy a Vitocrossal 200?
To get a quote for a new Vitocrossal 200 boiler system, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative near you. You can find a Sales Representative in your area via our Sales Network.
For design questions and further technical information, you may also contact the commercial project team at our head office:
Viessmann Manufacturing Company Inc.
750 McMurray Road
Waterloo, ON N2V 2G5
Tel. 800-387-7373 (Toll-free)
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.
Vitocrossal 300 CA3
Gas-fired condensing boiler with Inox-Lamellar heat exchanger surface of high-grade stainless steel. Rated input: 2500 to 6000 MBH. For apartment buildings, commercial applications and district heating, new buildings and retrofits.
Vitodens 200-W Cascade Systems
Prefabricated multiple boiler system, with gas-fired condensing boilers. Rated input: 60 to 4240 MBH. For residential homes, apartment buildings and commercial applications, new buildings and retrofits.