Return of Goods and Cancellations Policy for Viessmann Canada.
1. All or any goods returned without prior written authorization by Viessmann shall not be accepted.
2. If returns are authorized by Viessmann, goods will be accepted as follows:
- Customer must provide proof of purchase, invoice and/or serial number to receive a Return Goods Authorization number from Viessmann. Upon authorization from Viessmann, freight will be prepaid by the customer.
- Products in the biomass price list upon forfeiting the down payment or thirty percent (30%) of the project price within the first five (5) weeks from the date of the purchase order. In case any items have been shipped, freight has to be prepaid. Orders for products in the biomass price list may not be cancelled after five (5) weeks from the date of purchase order.
- Item and packaging must be new and in saleable condition. Twenty-five percent (25%) restocking charge on product returned after 30 days of purchase.
- Electronic parts, where factory seal has been broken are not returnable.
- Discontinued products and/or parts are not returnable.