Warehouse and Production Operator
What gets you out of bed in the morning and keeps you motivated throughout the day? What do you spend your most valuable asset – time – doing? If these questions are important to you, then apply for a position with Viessmann, the next-generation family business. More than 12,000 employees in 74 countries develop climate and energy solutions for customers around the world. This is where classic manufacturing and new startups combine to deliver innovation. At Viessmann, you can help to shape the living spaces for generations to come. Sound interesting? Then get in touch today.
This position located in Waterloo, Ontario will work within multiple departments to accomplish timely and accurate results within the warehouse and production of Viessmann products.
- Daily tasks of loading and unloading trucks using forklift and/or manual lifting of products
- Verification of orders shipped or received, data entry of product in SAP or other systems
- Selection and preparation of products in the warehouse, packaging, skid assembling of orders and processing bills of lading
- Assembly of large and small products ranging from light assembly and packaging to larger sub-assembly production
- Ongoing organization of product in the warehouse and assembly areas to maximize warehouse space and efficiency
- Work and operate machinery in a safe manner
- Maintaining organized clean warehouse and working areas at all times
- Additional support tasks may be required during the course of the year
Who we're looking for:
- High school diploma with basic computer skills
- Previous experience in shipping and/or receiving is required
- Ability to conduct heavy lifting and perform manual labour throughout the full shift
- Lift truck certified (preferred)
- Organizational skills, complemented with being a self-starter and taking pride in completing work accurately and on time
- Collaborative and teamwork skills are essential
- Safety conscientious working habits and practice
- Previous experience with MRP system, preferably with SAP, is an asset
- Previous experience in panel building and electronics knowledge is an asset
All interested candidates can forward their resume to: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.